TRANSPORTABLE LAUNDRY UNIT 1860
The TLU-1860 comes with
- 6 Dexter T300 washers and 3 x Stack 30lb Dryers
- Fully functional for immediate operation
- Single phase power input.
- Low water consumption (85 litres per cycle)
- Multiple configurations (OPL, Coin, Token, Free Vend)
- Shipped to site ready for operation
- Lowest cycle time in the industry (23 Minutes)
The Transportable Laundry is designed to suite any remote location. Easily transportable, it contains the latest technology in washing and drying machinery. It is built with a solid steel chassis to meet the stringent installation requirements of Dexter.
The external finish can be to any building specification or design, so as to match the architectural appearance of any installation. Once on site the unit can be positioned on ground or above ground depending on the site. Anchorage specifications are provided.
To commence operation there are single connections for Gas, Water, Power and Waste on the external wall. The electrical input is a 10 amp single-phase connection.
G C Laundry Equipment, in choosing Dexter Laundry Equipment, have designed a complete laundry to withstand the rigors of usage in any remote mining area with up to 20 years life. Dexter is a world leader in industrial laundry equipment which offers the best results at very low operating costs.
TRANSPORTABLE UNIT USERS:
- Mining Industry
- Civil Defense
- Mobile Railway Camps
- Mobile Road Camps
- Disaster Releif
- Caravan Parks
- Institution Sites